CAROLYN BESSETTE KENNED? - JUDGEMENT DAY
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III -
CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA KENNED?
SOPH OF WISDOM III -
John F. Kennedy Jr. Is Married, Quietly, Reports Say
After years of speculation about his romantic life and a weekend flurry of hot rumors, John F. Kennedy Jr.
was reported yesterday to have been married on Saturday to Carolyn Bessette, his girlfriend, in a private ceremony at a small
resort on a secluded Georgia barrier island.
Judge Martin O. Gillette of Camden County Probate Court, whose office is in Woodbine, Ga., confirmed late
last night that his office had issued the couple a marriage license on Thursday, though the license
had not been returned to confirm that a ceremony occurred.
Usually, couples fill out the license questionnaire together at the courthouse, the judge said, but Ms. Bessette
and Mr. Kennedy asked to be questioned separately aboard different planes at St. Mary's Airport near Cumberland Island. Ms.
Bessette was questioned at 6:15 P.M. and Mr. Kennedy at 7:30 P.M. by two of the judge's clerks, he said.
''They wanted privacy,'' Judge Gillette said.
There was no wedding announcement, and members of the Kennedy family who may have attended the ceremony --
including Senator Edward M. Kennedy and the groom's sister, Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg -- said nothing as they hurried to
planes yesterday at an airport a few miles from Cumberland Island, where the wedding and a reception apparently took place.
But Ms. Schlossberg responded with a thumbs-up sign when a television crew shouted questions about reports
of the wedding. And the groom's cousin, Representative Patrick Kennedy, a Rhode Island Democrat, provided what seemed to be
more certain confirmation yesterday at a political appearance in Steubenville, Ohio.
''My cousin John did tie the knot yesterday,'' Patrick Kennedy said, according to The Associated Press. He
made the comments at a fund-raiser for a fellow Democrat, State Senator Robert Burch, who is running for a seat in the House
of Representatives. Mr. Kennedy gave no details of the wedding, to which he was not invited, but his spokesman, Larry Berman,
confirmed that Ms. Bessette was the bride. ''I think it was, from what we heard, very small,'' he told The A.P.
The 35-year-old son of President John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis had been the object of gossip
and speculation for years in tabloids that have dubbed him ''The Sexiest Man Alive'' and ''America's Most Eligible Bachelor.''
He had been romantically linked for five years to Ms. Bessette, 28, who most recently worked in public relations for Calvin
Klein Ltd. in New York City.
Mr. Kennedy, the co-founder and editor of George, a magazine of political commentary, ended a lengthy relationship
with the actress Darryl Hannah not long after his mother's death in 1994. Last September, Mr. Kennedy denied reports that
he and Ms. Bessette were engaged, but over the past year they were seen together in New York and at the Kennedy compound at
Hyannis, on Cape Cod. The couple were videotaped last February in a New York park having what was taken to be a lover's quarrel.
It was shown on television and turned up in newspapers and magazines.
New York magazine reported last week that Mr. Kennedy, apparently seeking privacy, had made wedding plans
without divulging the date or place even to many of his closest relatives and friends.
Fewer than a dozen people were reported to have attended the ceremony at 4 P.M. Saturday in a chapel on Cumberland
Island, an unspoiled barrier beach in the southeast corner of Georgia that was once a vacation home for the Carnegie family.
The wedding party stayed on the island at Greyfield Inn, a bed-and-breakfast resort, where a reception was held.
The Cumberland Island National Seashore on the island is operated by the National Park Service, which has
a small staff there. The Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville reported, however, that security was unusually high on the island
over the weekend, with private guards turning the curious away from Greyfield Inn. The newspaper also quoted a park volunteer
as saying that members of the Kennedy family were on the island and had been arriving under the cover of darkness for several
days at Fernandina Airport in Fernandina Beach, eight miles south of the island, just across the Florida state line.
Friends of the Kennedy family said that the groom's uncle, Senator Edward Kennedy,
flew down on Friday evening. Danny Newton, of Island Aviation Services at the airport, said yesterday that the Senator, with a party of eight people, and Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg, with one or two companions, had
left the airport in separate private planes yesterday shortly before 1 P.M.
JFK,JR NOT MARRIED TO CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA - MELUSINA http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9506E5D9103DF930A1575AC0A960958260 CLICK HERE
CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA KENNEDY -
- SHE IS HIDING HER HEAD UNDER A BLANKET NEXT TO JOHN
- THE WAY JOHN IS LOOKING AT HER SUGGEST THAT HE IS SAYING WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE
- I CAUGHT THIS SCENE ON MY CAMERA BUT DID NOT SEE THEM UNTIL I VIEWED THE CAMERA
IMAGES THIS IS MORE PROOF THEY ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE VAIL OF THE SPIRIT SIDE
- THIS PICTURE WOULD NOT ENLARGE SO THIS IS THE BEST QUALITY I CAN PRESENT BECAUSE
IT WAS DONE INVISIBLY THIS IS ONLY A THUMB NAIL
- PICTURE BY SOPHIA CAROLINA KENNEDIA - AUG 31 - 2008
- THIS IS BESSETTE'S FAVORITE PICTURE OF HER AND SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE JKF.JR AND
SHE SPELLS HIM TO POSE LIKE THIS ON MY BED INVISIABLYS
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III -
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III -
CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA KENNEDY -
ASCENDED MASTERS (1ST)MICHAEL BERGIN AND
ONLY MICHAEL BERGIN
Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy (January 7, 1966 - July 16, 1999) was born
Carolyn Jeanne Bessette, the daughter of
DR. & MRS. RICHARD FREEMAN & DR.
William J. Bessette and his then-wife, née Ann Messina. She and her sister Lauren Bessette
died when an aircraft piloted by Carolyn's husband John F. Kennedy, Jr. crashed in the sea near Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
Their ashes were buried at sea on July 22, 1999.
She was born in White Plains, Westchester Co., New York, Bessette
grew up in Connecticut and graduated from Boston University in 1988. An occasional model, she eventually became a publicist
for fashion designer Calvin Klein in New York City, where she met Kennedy. She married John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. on September
21, 1996 on Cumberland Island, Georgia.
As soon as she and her then future husband John Jr. began dating, she became the subject
of several gossip newspapers; she would be in tabloid headlines for the rest of her life.
A former Baywatch star and Calvin Klein underwear model named Michael Bergin claims
that Carolyn Bessette had an affair with him.
She became a style icon for
women all around the world with her effortless chic look,
only to her mother-in-law
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Carolyn Kennedy should not be confused
with her sister-in-law,
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III -
E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - 1st ACDENDED MASTERR
SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - 1st ACDENDED MASTERRR
DID CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA TAKE OUT DR. RICHARD FREEMAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T ADOPTED
HER LIKE MY FATHER DID WHICH QUALIFIED ME TO BE IN THE ILLUMINATI?
IS THIS ANOTHER WAY TO THE MONEY NEEDED TO GET INTO THE ILLUMINATI????
DR. RICHARD FREEMAN'S HAS BEEN REMOVED AND NOW
CAROLYN BESSETTE - KENNEDY'S REAL FATHER IS DR. WILLIAM J. BESSETTE AND HERE IS THE PROOF
1 ST ASCENDED MASTERS
CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA KENNEDY -
EZRA = HOLY GHOST ALSO THE FATHER OF JEDUISM & HIS TOMB HAD A CURSE IF ANYONE
OPENED IT THEY WOULD UNLEASE THE CURSE OF THE CODDIES
Atra-hasis and the Flood
Abzu – (also Apsu) the fresh water in rivers and beneath the ground.
(An in Sumerian) the chief god in heaven, father of the gods on the
Anunnaki – (sometimes Anunna) the gods who lived on the Earth.
– (also Atrahasis, Utnapishtim, Ziusudra) the wise man of
Shuruppak who saved mankind in the Flood.
(literally “mountain house”) Enlil’s citadel in Nippur, located on the
upper Euphrates River.
(Ea in Akkadian) Enlil’s brother; God of the Abzu, the wisest and
craftiest of the major gods on earth.
(Ellil in Akkadian) Enki’s brother; God of the Air, the most power-
ful of the major gods on earth.
– an unknown god, possibly a Sumerian play on words.
Igigi – the lesser gods in heaven without individual names.
(Inanna in Sumerian) Goddess of Love and War, represented by
Venus, the evening / morning star.
Mami – (Ninhursag, Ninmah and Nintu in Sumerian) The Earth Goddess;
Nature. = CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA KENNEDY
Namtar – (also Namtara) Herald of Death; son of Ereshkigal, Queen of the
– a dark, dismal place underground where the dead spend
Ninurta – (also Adad) Enlil’s son, a young storm god who rode the
Nippur – an ancient Sumerian city on the upper Euphrates River; a holy
city much like today’s Mecca.
Enlil’s vizier and doorkeeper of the Ekur.
Shuruppak – an ancient city on the Euphrates River, midway between Nip-
In the beginning, before men were created, the Anunnaki –
the gods living on the earth – had to till the land and water it to grow their food. They found the work tiresome and
too much trouble.
So they gave Enlil lordship of the earth. He summoned the Igigi, calling down from heaven the lesser
gods, lower divinities without names, to do the work.
Besides tilling the soil, Enlil assigned to the Igigi the additional
tasks of digging canals, river beds and keeping their channels clear. For thousands of years, the Igigi toiled for the Anunnaki.
It was too much! They downed their tools and went as a group to the Ekur, Enlil’s citadel at Nippur, to demand relief.
the Igigi arrived before Enlil’s stronghold, he ordered his doorkeeper, Nusku, to bar the gate to keep them out. But
Nusku asked, “Why has your face become as pale as the tamarisk? Why do you fear your sons? Call the other gods and let
them help solve this thing.”
So Enlil summoned the others, including Anu from heaven, and Enki, lord of the Abzu.
Together, they stood on the ramparts of the Ekur and addressed the besiegers. “Why do you attack us?”
Igigi answered as one, “The work you have assigned us is killing; we can no longer bear it. We have put a stop to digging
and declared war.”
Then Enki took the gods inside to counsel them. “Why do we blame the Igigi? Their tasks
are too hard.
“Look,” he continued, “the goddess Mami is with us. Let her create mortals, creatures
to be our servants and to do our work. Then we can put the yoke of Enlil on these beings and let the Igigi return to heaven.”
gods agreed and asked Mami to produce such creatures. But the Goddess of Midwifery demurred. “It is not prudent for
me to attempt all this. Choose Enki instead, because he is wise and makes things right. If he will prepare clay suitable to
the task, I will birth it.”
Enki responded, “If we use pure clay to make these new creatures, they will
be like the animals, without intelligence. To make them capable of bearing the yoke of Enlil, we must slay one of the gods
so his flesh and blood can be mixed with the clay to be made into a man. Then what we create will be god and man mixed together.”
gods seized Geshtu-e, a god of wisdom, and slaughtered him. When his flesh and blood were taken and mixed with the clay, a
ghost came into being so that none should ever forget him, or fail to remember that the new creature called man was part mortal
and part divine.
Mami took the mixture and pinched off fourteen pieces, to create seven males and seven females. She
presented them to the Anunnaki, saying, “I have done all you asked. You have slain a god of intelligence and mixed his
flesh and blood with clay so I could engender men. I relieve you of wearisome work by imposing your yoke upon them. I have
also bestowed upon them the ability to use the spoken word, so they may call to one another to help fulfill their tasks. Let
each man choose a woman to wive so Ishtar can bless them with healthy children, to fill the earth with generations upon generations
It was in this manner and for these reasons that man was created.
hundred years went by and the people grew numerous. The land became filled with them and their unceasing clamor. Enlil said, “The
noise men make has become too much; I am losing sleep. Let Namtar come up from the depths of the Netherworld and distribute
disease among them, so that their numbers and uproar may be reduced.”
The Herald of Death strewed sickness back
and forth across the countryside and many died. A wise man in Shuruppak, by name of Atra-hasis, called upon Enki. “How
long are the gods going to plague us? Will illness and death afflict us forever?”
Enki advised Atra-hasis, “Call
together the elders. Speak to them; tell them to not worship their gods or take them offerings. Instead, let them build a
house for Namtar in Shuruppak and let each household bake a loaf of fresh bread and take it to his door.”
people listened and did as Enki advised. Namtar’s house was filled with fresh bread and surrounded with its pleasant
aroma. The Herald of Death was shamed by the multitude of offerings. He drew back his hand so that disease abated. The people
regained their health and the land returned to prosperity.
Another twelve hundred
years passed and
the people again became numerous. The Earth grew crowded and filled with a terrific din. Enlil said, “Once more, the
noise made by men is causing me to lose sleep. Let’s cut off their food. Let my son, Ninurta, shut the sluice gates
of heaven so that drought comes. Let crops fail and the people perish.”
When drought had held the land in its
grip for six years and the people had become famished, Atra-hasis again went to Enki for help. “Call together the elders,”
the god said. “Tell them not to worship their gods or make offerings to them. Instead, build a house for Ninurta. Then
let each household take of what flour they have and bake a loaf of fresh bread to take to his door.”
people followed Enki’s advice. Ninurta’s house was filled with fresh bread and surrounded by its pleasant aroma.
The young god knew bread was scarce and, though he was Enlil’s son, he was greatly shamed by the precious offerings
given him by starving men, so he opened the clouds and let the rain fall. But nothing grew, for the land turned bitter and
became encrusted with salt.
In the seventh year, when people began to eat their young, Atra-hasis went to Enki again.
“We have no more flour to make bread. It rains, but the land no longer grows our crops. Will this scourge never end?”
together the elders. Tell them to not worship their gods, nor make them offerings nor say prayers nor sing them songs of praise.
Let the earth be as it was in the beginning; before men existed, when the gods struggled to grow their own food. Let the gods
pick up their tools again and go back to tilling the land, without offerings or praise. Let them suffer.”
was too much for the gods. Faint with hunger, they yearned to hear prayerful supplications and listen to sweet songs of praise.
They relented and allowed Enki to cleanse the earth with sweet water drawn from the depths of the Abzu. With his pure water,
he washed away the salt and made the land fertile again.
But, in another twelve hundred years, what had happened before occurred
again. The people grew more numerous than ever and earth was filled with their shouting and curses. Enlil said, “I cannot
sleep because of the bellowing of men, but I cannot bring them under control because of my brother, Enki. He protects them.
Because he created them, they are his children. I will see him about this.”
So Enlil went to Enki and said, “You
persuaded us to kill a god and used your power to create men. You imposed our yoke upon them but you also had Mami gift them
with the spoken word. What you did was wrong, for men use their power to shout and curse and argue with each other. Now, you
must swear an oath to correct the wrong you have caused. You must use your power against your creation and create a Flood
to rid the earth of men.”
Enki replied, “Why should I swear an oath? And why should I use my power against
my people? The Flood you mentioned, how do I have the power to give birth to such a thing? That’s work for you, Enlil,
and your son, Ninurta. If you wish a Flood, then tell Ninurta to let it rain till the dams overflow and drown the land.”
was furious with Enki. “Then, I shall see it done myself; I will see that the Flood covers the earth. But, brother,
you and all the Anunnaki, must promise not to try to obstruct what I am about to undertake; you must not warn men of my plan.”
the other Anunnaki, Enki took an oath that he would not tell Enlil’s plan to any human.
That night, Enki went
out and sat beside the reed wall of Atra-hasis’s house. He spoke aloud, saying, “Wall, listen to me! Reed hut,
make sure you hear my words! Take this house apart and build a boat. Leave your worldly possessions behind and take aboard
living things. Build the boat two stories high and pitch it with bitumen to make it strong and waterproof. For a flood will
come that will last seven days and seven nights and the land will be under water.”
Now, as Enki spoke, Atra-hasis
was inside his house and overheard everything the god said. The next day he hired carpenters and reed workers to tear down
his house and build the boat the god described. The workmen ate and drank as they worked but Atra-hasis kept his distance,
for his heart was breaking over those he knew would soon be drowned and he was vomiting bile.
The day arrived when Ninurta
bellowed from the clouds and the face of the weather changed. The winds came and Atra-hasis
hurried his family and animals inside the boat. Then he cut the mooring rope and had bitumen handed up to seal the door.
The sky turned dark so
no one could see anyone else. The flood roared toward them like a bull and, like a wild ass, the winds screamed overhead.
There was no sun and darkness hid the land. Ninurta opened the clouds and water poured over the land. The goddess Mami watched
the storm from above and wept for her people. “What father would have given birth to a raging sea?” she asked
Enlil. The other gods and goddesses wept with Mami.
After the seventh night, Enlil ordered his son to stop the rain.
As the waters receded, corpses were left strewn about like drowned dragonflies.
But, then, a sweet aroma from an offering
went up and attracted the gods. They hovered overhead to catch the fragrance and Enlil spotted Atra-hasis and his boat. “How
could anyone have survived the catastrophe?” he asked. “No form of life should have escaped. Who, but Enki, would
have done this? My brother has broken his oath!”
Enki heard Enlil and answered, “Atra-hasis must have overheard
me when worry caused me to talk aloud to myself. I did this in defiance of you, Enlil, to make sure life was preserved. But
I never told him; I did not break my oath.”
“Men multiply continually,” Enlil said. “Again
and again they crowd the earth and fill it with noise. I seek only to stop them so I’ll have peace. Why do you continue
to defy me?”
“Because, brother, if you destroyed men to rid the earth of noise, who would be left to grow
our food? It would be as it was in the beginning.”
Enlil perceived the wisdom in Enki’s answer and he was
shamed. “Then, what is to be done?” he asked. “If nothing is changed, in another twelve hundred years, there
will be too many people again.”
Enki said, “To prevent that from ever happening again, let the gods decree
that a third of the women shall be barren and another third shall be unsuccessful in childbirth. In addition, let the women
in the temples be made taboo, so they too will not bear children. By decreeing this, the gods will continue to have men for
their servants but there will never be too many again, and the gods and men will live together evermore at peace.”
rejoiced at hearing his brother’s resolution and praised him for his astuteness
ALTRA HASIS FLOOD
ALTRA HASIS FLOOD
KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - SEE THE MOVIE ABOUT THE FIGHT FOR ULTIMATE POWER
AND BEING RELATED TO POPE URBAN III - UBERTO CRIVELLI VISCONTI IS THE WAY TO BEING THE DUCHESS OR DUKE OF MILAN WHICH
COVERS THE LAND OF JERUSALEM - THE KING OF JEDUA AND BARI HOME OF ST. NICHOLAS - SANTA CLAUS AND THIS IS THE TIP OF
THE ICEBERG http://sophiakingdomofheavencek.tripod.com/id11.html CLICK HERE
MELUSINE - WOMAN WAR CRIMINAL - SHAPE SHIFTER
ANCIENT MAGIC - ID OF IMPOSTER OF ST. BERNADETTE AND
POSING AS THE LADY CALLED VIRGIN MARY THAT BERNADETTE SAW - BERBADETTE WAS THE SEEDS OF LIFE - THE GOD OF ALL GODS SHE
WAS THE VIRGIN MARY ON EARTH - SO VINCENT PRICE THE MAN IN THE MOVIE OF ST. BERNADETTE SAID SHE COULDN'T BE BOTH - BUT
WHAT BERNADETTE DIDN'T KNOW WAS SOMEONE STOLE HER BODY FORM AND DIDN'T TELL HER SHE WAS THE GOD OF ALL GODS THE SEEDS OF LIFE
- THE WOMAN WAR CRIMINALS - THE ANRY ONES FOLLOW THE SEEDS OF LIFE THROUGH HER MANY LIFE TIMES FOR HER SEEDS AND TO FAN THEIR
BEAUTY AND POWER OVER THE UNIVERSE HENCE ISIS OF 10,000 NAMES - THIS PERSON IS CALLED THE ANTI-CHRIST
WHO KNOWS THIS AND LIES AND STEALS FROM THE MOTHER TO HAVE THE
FATHER FOR ULTIMATE POWER
ANCIENT MAGIC - ST BERNADETTE DOES THIS PERSON LOOK
LIKE THE ABOVE PICTURE
- BACK AND FORTH IN TIME - WOMAN WAR CRIMINALS - CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA
- SHARI BROBECK AND A CAST OF THOUSANDS - IN 2003 SHARI BROBECK TOLD ME SHE WAS IN A PAST LIFE ONE OF THE PERSONS THAT DIDN'T
BELIEVE BERNADETTE AND THEN BECAME A BELIVER SHE WAS PROBABLY THE NUN THAT HELPED CARRY HER BECAUSE SHE TALKS ALL THE TIME
WITH MY MOTHER AND KNOWS ABOUT MY WEBSITES OF WHICH I NEVER DISCLOSED THIS INFORMATION TO HER OR MY MOTHER YET AS OF OCT 2
2008 - NOW I WOULD LIKE EVERY STATUE OF THE LADY CALLED VIRGIN MARY SMASHED AND DESTROYED AND NOW THE BAT - KOL KENNEDY MUST START AS OF THIS DAY OCT 2, 2008 BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON EARTH STARTING WITH
THE NAME BERNADETTE AS MY PROOF THEY GOT ME TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK LIKE SCRUBB THEY DIRTY FLOORS IN THE NUNNERY THEY PLACED
ST. BERNADETTE SEE THE MOVIE ST BERNADETTE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernadette_Soubirous CLICK HERE
FURTHER PROOF THIS CAROLYN BESSETTE LOOK AT THE SPELLING
OF THE NAME BESSETTE VS BERNADETTE AND LOOK AT THE ABOVE PICTURE AT
CAROLYN'S EYEBROWS - COLOR OF SKIN AND THE SLENDER NOSE OF
THEY THE PERSON THEY ARE CALLING ST. BERNADETTE
Since the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ in Calvary until today, a number of people have claimed to have had visions (and indeed personal conversations)
with Him and with the Virgin Mary in person. Discussions about the authenticity of these visions have often invited controversy.
The Catholic Church endorses but a fraction of these claims, yet some of these visionaries have received beatification and some have achieved sainthood.
The very first visions of Christ, and personal conversations with Him, after His Resurrection and prior to His Ascension were recorded by the apostles in the Bible. One of the most widely recalled Resurrection appearances of Jesus is the doubting Thomas conversation (John 20:24-29) between Him and Saint Thomas the Apostle after His death. The last book of the Bible itself is simply based on a series of visions. In the Book of Revelation the apostle Saint John the Divine recorded visions that became part of the New Testament.
Acceptance of visions
Despite the expected controversies (and the somewhat regularly appearing imposters), the post-Ascension visions of Jesus and the Virgin Mary have, in
fact, played a key role in the direction of the Catholic Church, e.g. the formation of the Franciscan order and the devotions to the Holy Rosary, the Holy Face of Jesus and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Key elements of modern Roman Catholic Mariology are indeed based on visions reported by young children on remote hilltops such as Lourdes and Fatima.
ANCIENT MAGIC - SAINT JOHN THE DIVINE AKA
JOHN F. KENNEDY, JR.
WOMAN WAR CRIMINALS - CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA - KENNEDY - SHARI BROBECK AND A CAST OF THOUSANDS
AND HER IS THE LIST OF TITLES THEY STOLE FROM ME WHICH I HAVE TAKEN BACK
In Sumerian mythology, a me (Sumerian, conventionally pronounced [mɛ]) or ñe ([ŋɛ])
or parşu (Akkadian) is one of the decrees of the gods foundational to those social institutions, religious practices, technologies, behaviors, mores, and human conditions that make civilization, as the Sumerians understood it, possible. They are fundamental to the Sumerian understanding of the relationship between humanity and the gods
Mythological origin and nature
The mes were originally collected by Enlil and then handed over to the guardianship of Enki who was to broker them out to the various Sumerian centers beginning with his own city of Eridu and continuing with Ur, Meluhha, and Dilmun. This is described in the poem, "Enki and the World Order" which also details how he parcels out responsibility
for various crafts and natural phenomena to the lesser gods. Here the mes of various places are extolled but are not
themselves clearly specified, and they seem to be distinct from the individual responsibilities of each divinity as they are
mentioned separately and proper to places, not gods. After a considerable amount of self-glorification on the part of Enki, his daughter Inanna comes before him with a complaint that she has been given short shrift on her divine spheres of influence. Enki
does his best to placate her by pointing up those she does in fact possess.
There is no direct connection implied in the mythological cycle between this poem and that which is our main
source of information on the mes, "Inanna and Enki: The Transfer of the Arts of Civilization from Eridu to Erech", but once again Inanna's discontent is a theme. She is the tutelary deity of Erech and desires to increase its influence and glory by bringing the mes to it from Eridu.
She travels to Enki's Eridu shrine, the E-abzu, in her "boat of heaven", and asks the mes from him after he is well into his cups, whereupon he complies. After
she departs with them, he comes to his senses and notices they are missing from their usual place, and on being informed what
he did with them attempts to retrieve them. The attempt fails and Inanna triumphantly delivers them to Erech.
We never learn what any of the mes look like, yet they are represented as physical objects of some
sort. Not only are they stored in a prominent location in the E-abzu, but Inanna is able to display them to the people
of Erech after she arrives with them in her boat. Some of them are indeed physical objects such as musical instruments, but many are technologies like "basket weaving" or abstractions like "victory". It is not made clear in the poem how such things can be stored, handled, or
Not all the mes are admirable or desirable traits. Alongside functions like "heroship" and "victory"
we also find "the destruction of cities", "falsehood", and "enmity". The Sumerians apparently considered such evils and sins an inevitable part of humanity's lot in life, divinely and inscrutably decreed, and not to be questioned. 
List of mes
Although more than one hundred mes appear to be mentioned in the latter myth, and the entire list is
given four times, the tablets on which it is found are so fragmentary that we have only a little over sixty of them. In the
order given, they are
- Enship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Godship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The exalted and enduring crown - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The throne of kingship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The exalted sceptre - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The royal insignia - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The exalted shrine - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Shepherdship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Kingship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Lasting ladyship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- "Divine lady" (a priestly office) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Ishib (a priestly office) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Lumah (a priestly office) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Guda (a priestly office) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Truth - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Descent into the nether world - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Ascent from the nether world - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Kurgarra (a eunuch) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Girbadara (a eunuch) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Sagursag (a eunuch) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The battle-standard - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The flood - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Weapons (?) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Sexual intercourse - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Prostitution - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Law (?) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Libel (?) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Art - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The cult chamber - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- "hierodule of heaven" - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Guslim (a musical instrument) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Music - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Eldership - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Heroship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Power - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Enmity - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Straightforwardness - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The destruction of cities - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Lamentation - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Rejoicing of the heart - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Falsehood - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Art of metalworking - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Scribeship - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Craft of the smith - ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER - GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA 2008
- Craft of the leatherworker - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Craft of the builder - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Craft of the basket weaver - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Wisdom - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Holy purification - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Fear - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Terror - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Strife - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Peace - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Weariness - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Victory - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Counsel - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- The troubled heart - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Judgment - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Decision - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Lilis (a musical instrument) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Ub (a musical instrument) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Mesi (a musical instrument) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- Ala (a musical instrument) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- CRIVELLUCCI THE LORDS OF KARMA COUNSEL - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- KNIGHT HOOD - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDY & QUEEN ELIZABETH OF ENGLAND
FOR HER FULL REIGN
- HOLY SPIRIT - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- HOLY GHOST - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- MOTHER OF THE MESSIAH - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- MOTHER OF THE KING OF JEDUA - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- MOTHER OF THE HIGHEST OF THE HIGH OF ALL THE BLOOD ROYALS - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY -
- WIFE OF THE HIGHEST OF THE HIGH OF ALL THE CONSORTS - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA
- QUEEN OF HEARTS - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- MOTHER OF ALL CHILDREN - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- PRIME MERIDIAN - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- THE MATRIX - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- ALL GOSPALS OF SOPHIA OF JESUS CHRIST - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- NEW JERUSALEM THE DIVINE TEMPLE (WHICH IS YET TO BE BUILT 2008) - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY
- CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- BAT - KOL KENNEDY 2006 - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- CAROLINE OF THE KABBLIE - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- DUCHESS OF MILAN - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- ESTATE OF ARCH MACDONALD - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- THE FIRST MERCURY SEED - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- THE SEEDS OF LIFE - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- THE CHRIST GRID - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- MAKER OF THE BLACK BOX CALLED THE UNIVERSE - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
- ALL STOLEN TITLES OF CAROLYN BESSETTE MESSINA KENNEDY AND ALL OTHERS THAT FOLLOWED
HER - SOPHIA OF WISDOM III - CAROLINE E. KENNEDY - CAROLINA KENNEDIA
CAROLYN BESSETTE KENNED? - JUDGEMENT DAY
Enter subhead content here